Bootcamp Fitness Class
Our boot camp is a circuit-training-style programme where participants can expect to work hard, but also enjoy a new dimension to exercising. Because of the variety that these sessions bring, our boot camp gives everyone who joins a great workout without getting bored with the same programme week after week.
- Group Training Sessions
- Suitable for novice exercisers and fitness enthusiasts alike, because individuals will be encouraged to work at their own personal level and intensity.
- Fun and Challenging
- Location is subject to onsite availability. The programme can only be delivered if the client has onsite facilities or can source a suitable location.
Every class is made up of a number of different types of exercises from aerobic and cardio, strengthening, toning & conditioning, flexibility, and of course the odd game to keep recruits on their toes! A variety of circuits and challenges will give everyone an overall workout.
- 3 sessions per week for 6 weeks or 2 per week for 9 weeks
- Times are flexible subject to your own staff / work patterns
- Registrations open 3 weeks in advance and remain open for 2 weeks. Registrations will then close 1 week before the start date.
Who Will Deliver It?
Developed by our team of Fitness Instructors, this will be delivered on site by one of our enthusiastic and motivational Instructors.
Number Of Participants:
Due to insurance and for quality control reasons with differing capabilities of attendees, there are a maximum number of 20 participants per group. If more than 20 participants extra sessions will be needed, see optional extras.
Expected Results & Measurement:
By the end of the 6 or 9 week programme participants will be fitter, stronger and healthier with a sense of achievement having completed the bootcamp training. A high 70% of those that start the programme attend at least twice a week for the duration.
We will report on:
- Participant numbers at the start
- Participants at the end
- How many sessions were attended on average
- Dropout numbers & reasons if provided in the survey
- Feedback & Enjoyment level amongst participants