6 & 12 week Classes
We run a number of onsite classes which are instructed by our Fitness Instructors and Chartered Physiotherapists. These classes run for between 40 & 60 minutes over a 6 or 12 week period and we recommend 12 attendees to allow for maximum participation and interaction.
Classes are open to all levels of activity and will promote fitness in general in a fun environment.
Click the button below to view the classes that may suit your employees
- Pilates is a mat based form of exercise which is low impact in nature and uses gentle resistance to both strengthen and lengthen the muscles of the whole body but with special emphasis on strengthening the core.
- Yoga can be enjoyed by everyone. Whether your aim is to tone up, relax, reduce your stress levels or simply boost your energy levels, you will enjoy! You will learn how to strengthen, tone and relax your body whilst quietening your mind.
- Posture Right classes are designed for men and women who suffer from poor posture due to poor muscle tone and weakened core, such as those sitting in an office at a desk all day. The result of this is often back and neck pain, and discomfort while performing everyday tasks. We have classes to suit all levels of ability and ages.
Every sport uses different muscles and different muscle combinations. Our Physiotherapists can provide specific flexibility and strengthening exercises which target the dominant muscles for the sport you wish to participate in or improve in.
These sports specific programmes can be developed/tailored for beginner/intermediate and advanced levels of sport or for company specific sports events.
Location is subject to onsite availability. The programme can only be delivered if the client has onsite facilities or can source a suitable location.
- In addition to clinical classes, the fitness instructor can conduct classes in aerobics, step, dance and boxercise classes based on demand.
Who Will Deliver It?
Our fully qualified and experienced team of Fitness Instructors and Chartered Physiotherapists, who are experts in their fields, have created these energising and motivating programmes.
Number Of Participants:
Due to insurance and for quality control reasons with differing capabilities of attendees, there are a maximum number of 12 participants per group. If more than 12 participants, extra class groups will be needed.
These programmes are generally delivered once per week for either 6 or 12 weeks. We can however tailor them to suit specific requirements on a bespoke basis.
All classes can be arranged at the time which best suits your oganisation and employees.
Expected Results & Measurement:
By the end of the 6 or 12 week programme you will be fitter, stronger and healthier with a sense of achievement having had a programme of classes. You will also have been taught new training techniques that will improve your health.
We will report on:
- Participant numbers at the start/Participant Numbers at the end
- How many sessions were attended on average/Dropout numbers and reasons if provided in survey
- Feedback & Enjoyment Level amongst participants