Communication Training on Demand
This is a one week skills programme delivered on demand. We kick off the week by a one hour seminar on why knowing how to communicate clearly and persuasively is so important.
Then during the week we will send you a daily email and webinar video to help you express your ideas with clarity and impact--no matter what the situation.
- How to pitch your idea—successfully
- Some thoughts on best practice to connect with your audience be it a presentation or a meeting
- How to establish credibility
- How to inspire others to carry out your vision
- We leave it with a look at how to adapt to other’s decision-making styles and the importance of building consensus and winning support.
1 Week Programme:
- 1 x one hour seminar
- 5 x pre-recorded 30 minute webinars, on demand.
- 5 daily emails with tips and worksheets
Who Will Deliver It?
An Organisational Psychologist will deliver the programme, who is trained to apply psychological theories and principles to the workplace.
Our Organisational Psychologists can make a big difference to our client company’s success by improving the performance, satisfaction, safety, health and well-being of its employees. All of our Psychologists are fully qualified and hold current membership of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
Number Of Participants:
Groups are not limited. Sign up is closed one week before hand to allow secure webpage, log in’s, mail and newsletters to be prepared in time.
Expected Results & Measurement:
We expect 80% of those who start the programme to complete it.
We will report on:
- We will confirm the numbers of employees who sign up for the webinar series
- We will estimate the attendees at the introductory seminar
- We will track those review the email and log in for the webinar each day and those that download worksheets
- We will report on feedback and on the amount that completed the 1 week programme.