CPR & AED Training
This is a 4 hour, hands on workshop. The CPR & AED Course teaches the basic techniques of:
- Chain of survival
- 4 common life-threatening emergencies in adults: Cardiac Arrest, Choking, Stroke, Heart Attack
- Activation of the emergency services
- CPR to an adult and child and infant
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Perform one and two-rescuer CPR
- CPR on Adult, Child or Infant using a barrier device
- Help a choking victim
- Relieve choking in the responsive and unresponsive victim of any age
An AED is a computerised defibrillator which analyses the heart rhythm of a person in cardiac arrest and uses voice prompts to advise if a shock is needed. The AED is an important link in the chain of survival and this course teaches how to use them effectively. Upon completion – participants will be awarded a Dual Certification by IHF (Irish Heart Foundation) & PHECC (Pre Hospital Emergency Care Council).
Who: NAME will be onsite to deliver the workshop.
When: The workshop will take place on Tuesday June 27th from 09:00 - 13:00. Duration of the workshop will be 4 hours.
Do I Need to Sign Up? Yes, places are limited to a maximum of 6 participants so secure your booking now through the link below.