Stress Buster Video Series
We all react differently to stressful situations. What one person finds stressful, another person may not. However, when stress undermines both our mental and physical health, this is perceived as a problem.
Full of actionable advice, this 5 part video series will give you insights into how making small changes to your outlook and making some short brain training exercises part of your routine can give you both short and long-term ways to relieve stress and boost your energy and productivity.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- How to recharge your batteries, physically, mentally, and emotionally
- How to harness stress so that it spurs your productivity
- Some techniques to calm yourself by venting, meditating, and/or giving yourself a time out
- Some tips on improving the quantity and the quality of your sleep
- Some work life balance thoughts (particularly focused on making use of your home time)
- Manage your online time—or advice how to give yourself a sabbatical from it altogether
- How to leave a bad day at the office door
Who: Counselling Psychologist Richard Meacham will deliver the series.
When: The link to access the course will be delivered to your inbox on the DATE.
Do I Need to Sign up? Yes, to sign up for the series please complete the online booking form via the link below. On the DATE we will send you an email with details on how to access the course.