First Time Managers On Demand
Developing new management talent is a critical skill that is invaluable for the new managers themselves and the Company. Often people are promoted because they are super at their old job, not because they know how to manage.
Good direction and mentoring can launch great careers, while lack of attention or the wrong techniques can hinder your managers' career growth, as well as your own.
This two hour workshop will help you master the skills proven to be most effective in developing new managers. It combines interactive real-world learning, with practical insights and advice. We will deliver insights and techniques to help you:
- Managing Yourself and Others
- Managing Workplace Stress
- Managing Your Time
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Managing Difficult Interactions
- Managing Upward
- Managing expectations
- The Manager's Toolkit
2 Hour Workshop:
Who Will Deliver It?
An Organisational Psychologist will deliver the programme, who is trained to apply psychological theories and principles to the workplace.
Our Organisational Psychologists can make a big difference to our client company’s success by improving the performance, satisfaction, safety, health and well-being of its employees. All of our Psychologists are fully qualified and hold current membership of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
This can be for one manager or many. No limit applies.
Sign up is closed one week before hand to allow secure webpage, log in’s, mail and newsletters to be prepared in time.
Expected Results & Measurement:
We expect 80% of those who start the programme to complete it.
We will report on:
- We will confirm the numbers of employees who sign up for the webinar series
- We will estimate the attendees at the introductory seminar
- We will track those review the email and log in for the webinar each day and those that download worksheets
- We will report on feedback and on the amount that completed the 1 week programme.