Leadership Series on Demand
This series is about how you can transform yourself from a good manager into an extraordinary leader.
Becoming an extraordinary leader doesn't happen overnight. If you want to be a more effective leader, you need to work at it. This series will help you do just that.
This four week leadership series programme is delivered on demand. We kick off the programme by a one hour seminar that will engage everyone on what makes great leaders. We know that most would define the ideal leader, based on their intelligence, toughness, determination and vision. Softer and more persona; qualities often do not make the list but they are also essential.
We will show you how to learn the techniques that can turn high performance leadership into an invaluable addition to your management toolkit.
Then during the four weeks we will send you a daily tip / technique email and 15 minute webinar video on demand. We will deliver insights and techniques to help you:
- Inspire your team to follow you by capturing their hearts and minds
- Find meaning in—and refine your skills from—challenging situations
- Ask the tough questions and leverage the intelligence of your team
- Transform yourself from a good manager into an extraordinary leader
- Master the five essential skills that will maximize your own and your team's performance
- Understand what Leaders Really Do
- Pose the question on why Should Anyone Be Led by You?
- Explain the difference between an Effective Executive and a Leader, and how both are needed!
- Discover Your Authentic Leadership
- How to understand your weaknesses and use those around you to fill in the gaps
On demand is perfect for busy managers to learn at their own pace.
4 Week Programme:
- 1 x one hour seminar
- 20 x pre-recorded 15 minute webinars, on demand.
- 20 x daily emails with tips and techniques
Expected Results & Measurement:
We expect 80% of those who start the programme to complete it.
We will report on:
- We will confirm the numbers of employees who sign up for the webinar series
- We will estimate the attendees at the introductory seminar
- We will track those review the email and log in for the webinar each day and those that download worksheets
- We will report on feedback and on the amount that completed the 1 week programme.
Who Will Deliver It?
An Organisational Psychologist will deliver the programme, who is trained to apply psychological theories and principles to the workplace.
Our Organisational Psychologists can make a big difference to our client company’s success by improving the performance, satisfaction, safety, health and well-being of its employees. All of our Psychologists are fully qualified and hold current membership of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
Number Of Participants:
Groups are not limited. Sign up is closed one week before hand to allow secure webpage, log in’s, mail and newsletters to be prepared in time.