Learn to Lead with Emotional Intelligence - On Demand
Emotional intelligence is a combination of self-management and social skills that can transform and optimize individual and team performance. Now you can learn to develop and leverage your own emotional intelligence to improve your own and your team's productivity.
This is a one week leadership series programme delivered on demand. We kick off the week by a one hour seminar that will explain how you can quickly develop leadership skills that will have immediate impact on the productivity of yourself, your team, and your company.
We will show you how you can boost emotional intelligence and transform team performance by learning the competencies of Emotional Intelligence. This will be a hands-on guide to developing emotional intelligence, renewing and sustaining yourself and your relationships, and taking your leadership to a whole new level.
Then during the week we will send you a daily email and webinar video with a concise presentation of the concepts underlying emotional intelligence and some interactive practice scenario and practical tools for use on the job. It includes modules on:
- Develop Your Emotional Intelligence,
- Team Leadership
- Impacts of Emotional Styles on a Team
- Managing Emotions
- Conflict Resolution
- Workplace Climate
- Underlying Group Issues
- Leveraging Employee Motivators & Driver
- Becoming a Resonant Leader
- Sustain Your Effectiveness
- Self-awareness as a Manager
- Productivity of Teams
- Effective Relationships
- Building Group Relationship Skills
- Team Behaviour Ground Rules
On demand is perfect for busy managers to learn at their own pace
Who Will Deliver It?
An Organisational Psychologist will deliver the programme, who is trained to apply psychological theories and principles to the workplace.
Our Organisational Psychologists can make a big difference to our client company’s success by improving the performance, satisfaction, safety, health and well-being of its employees. All of our Psychologists are fully qualified and hold current membership of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
1 Week Programme:
- 1 x one hour seminar advising the outline and what people will learn from it and what to expect during the course.
- 5 x pre-recorded 30 minute webinars, on demand.
- 5 daily emails with tips and worksheets
Number Of Particiants:
Groups are not limited. Sign up is closed one week before hand to allow secure webpage, log in’s, mail and newsletters to be prepared in time.
Expected Results & Measurement:
We expect 80% of those who start the programme to complete it.
We will report on:
- We will confirm the numbers of employees who sign up for the webinar series
- We will estimate the attendees at the introductory seminar
- We will track those review the email and log in for the webinar each day and those that download worksheets
- We will report on feedback and on the amount that completed the 1 week programme.