Mental Health Management Workshop
Let’s train & support your companies management teams because understanding changes everything!
Our Organisational Psychology and Counselling Psychology team are here to guide managers in making their workplace more mentally healthy. We will bring managers through tried-and-tested solutions, practical approaches and show some case studies to reinforce how it can work.
This workshop will focus on the following:
- An introduction to mental health
- To understand the links between mental wellbeing, employee engagement and increased productivity
- To know how to start a conversation about mental health
- To understand different scenarios around supporting employees experiencing stress or a mental health problem
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships in your team
- To promote open dialogue and employee engagement
- We explain the key role of managers
- Managers leading from the front in a positive mental health strategy
Who: Psychologist, Fergus Maher will deliver this workshop.
When: The workshop will take place on Friday October 20th at 10:30. Duration of the workshop will be 2 hours in total.
Do I Need to Sign Up? Yes, to sign up, please complete the booking form below.