Rapid Stress Reduction Webinar Series
This is a one week skills programme delivered on demand by webinar. Which delivers effective training to the employees themselves to better manage their own stress at work.
We all know what we're supposed to do to reduce stress: Get more sleep. Exercise regularly. Avoid too much caffeine and alcohol. Set priorities. Work more efficiently. Plan ahead. And yet we're more stressed out than ever.
We can help. Full of actionable advice this one week skills programme will give you short- and long-term ways to relieve stress and boost your energy and productivity.
We will cover:
- How to recharge your batteries, physically, mentally, and emotionally
- How to harness stress so that it spurs your productivity
- Some techniques to calm yourself by venting, meditating, and/or giving yourself a time out
- Some tips on improving the quantity and the quality of your sleep
- Some work life balance thoughts (particularly focused on making use of your home time)
- Manage your online time—or advice how to give yourself a sabbatical from it altogether.
- How to leave a bad day at the office door.
Who will deliver it?
An Organisational Psychologist will deliver the programme, who is trained to apply psychological theories and principles to the workplace.
Our Organisational Psychologists can make a big difference to our client company’s success by improving the performance, satisfaction, safety, health and well-being of its employees. All of our Psychologists are fully qualified and hold current membership of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
Number of participants:
Groups are limited to 10 people. Sign up is closed one week before hand to allow secure webpage, log in’s, mail and newsletters to be prepared in time.
1 Week Programme:
- 5 x pre-recorded 30 minute webinars, on demand.
- 5 daily emails with tips and worksheets
We expect 80% of those who start the programme to complete it.
- We will confirm the numbers of employees who sign up for the webinar series
- We will track those that download worksheets
- We will report on feedback and on the amount that completed the 8 week programme.