Mental Health Management Workshop
This workshop will focus on the following:
- An introduction to mental health
- To know how to start a conversation about mental health
- To understand different scenarios around supporting employees experiencing stress or a mental health problem
- To understand the links between mental wellbeing, employee engagement and increased productivity
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships in your team
- To promote open dialogue and employee engagement
- We explain the key role of managers
- Your managers leading from the front in a positive mental health strategy.
Who: Psychologist, Fergus Maher will deliver the workshops.
When: The workshop will take place on Tuesday September 21st at 10:00. Duration of the workshop will be 2 hours.
Do I need sign up? Yes. To sign up, please complete the booking form below. The workshops are capped at 20 participants.