Skills Training on Demand
This is a one week skills programme delivered on demand.
Whether your team need a crash course or a brief refresher, each series is concise & practical and it will help you brush up on a key management topic. Advice you can quickly absorb and apply.
Just select the topic that you want and we kick off the training when it suits you with a series of daily emails and webinar video to help you learn. Topics are listed below: (Please note that one topic delivered per week)
Does it seem like you never have enough time to get everything done? Keeping on top of your tasks, deadlines, and work schedule can be daunting. During the week you'll learn to:
- Assess how you spend your time now
- Prioritize your tasks
- Plan the right time to work on each one
- How to spend the first 10 minutes of every day
- Avoid procrastination and interruptions
A series on how to communicate more powerfully, diplomatically, and effectively. During the week you will learn to:
- Pitch your ideas confidently and successfully
- Know the phrasing that robs messages of credibility
- Understand who gets heard and why
- Become an authentic speaker and
- Use the new power of storytelling
Delegating sounds easy but in practice it is extremely hard to do well. This series walks you through the fundamentals of:
- Establishing a productive environment
- Assigning the right work to the right people
- Conducting an effective hand-off meeting
- when to reassess that employee’s ability to handle the job
- Monitoring without micromanaging
Change is a multi-stage process, not an event and that persuasion is key to establishing a sense of urgency, winning support, and silencing opponents. During this series you will learn:
- Why People do not change
- Change through Persuasion
- Overcome the organisational hurdles
- Change management when business is good
- Survival for the managers leading the change
Make Better Decisions
A lot is at stake depending on the quality of your decisions. Learn how to make better ones — even when faced with doubt, politics and conflicting information. During this series you will learn:
- Why Good Leaders Make Bad Decisions
- How to evaluate the risks and the benefits with equal attention
- How to identify your own unconscious prejudices
- When and how to test decisions
- How to make bold decisions that challenge the status quo
Networking Is Not Easy
Creating and sustaining a strong network is a skill that can be learnt. During this series we will give you the tools and confidence you need to:
- Create and maintain the right ties in a way that feels authentic
- Nourish relationships through give and take
- Share--and spread--ideas
- Manage your image online and use social media tools to network
- Reach out after losing touch
How it works
Who Will Deliver It?
An Organisational Psychologist will deliver the programme, who is trained to apply psychological theories and principles to the workplace.
Our Organisational Psychologists can make a big difference to our client company’s success by improving the performance, satisfaction, safety, health and well-being of its employees. All of our Psychologists are fully qualified and hold current membership of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
Each topic is a 1 Week Programme:
- 5 x pre-recorded 30 minute webinars, on demand.
- 5 daily emails with tips and worksheets
Number Of Participants:
Groups are not limited. Sign up is closed one week before hand to allow secure webpage, log in’s, mail and newsletters to be prepared in time.
Expected Results & Measurement:
We expect 80% of those who start the programme to complete it.
We will report on:
- We will confirm the numbers of employees who sign up for the webinar series
- We will track those review the email and log in for the webinar each day and those that download worksheets
- We will report on feedback and on the amount that completed the 1 week programme.